20 Feb 2019

Cool - a layout for boys!

                                                                     Hi everyone !!

"COOL" 
A layout created for a class at The Crafty Chain 
 

Today I have created a layout with the fabulous Cocoa Vanilla Studios papers in the "Boys Rule" range. I just love love love their funky papers.They are so bright, fun and they make me happy !!
To start this layout I have used the "Stuff" cut apart sheet, then I have matted the pieces in navy cardstock to make it pop!
I have layered all the pieces using some foam tape to give it different dimensions onto the "Messed Up "paper. 
I have created some star die cuts and coloured them with some Tim Holtz Oxides 'Moved Lawn' and 'Salty Ocean'.I just put a little on my messy matt, spritzed with water and smooshed the stars into the ink.Then I have flicked some Heidi Swapp spray in Navy. Added my title and there you have it !!
 Such a cute photo of my son Fraser and his friend taken in Bali. How boys amuse themselves when you are shopping !!

Thank you for visiting,
Love Paige xo

2 comments: